1. If you could have any sort of weather you wanted for a week, what would you choose? (Starting with an easy topic, I know)
Coooooold!! No rain, no sun, no humidity. Not freezing of course but maybe around 12 degrees (celsius).
2. Do you think that it is possible that there is a planet from another universe which is so much like our own? Or one that is totally opposite? Or do you not believe this at all?
Another universe like another dimension or another galaxy? ‘Cause no to the first and yes to the second.
3. You get to travel back in time and hang out with any historical figure of your choice. Who do you choose?
I feel like I’d have to be limited to someone that speaks English. But discounting that, I would really want to meet with Julius Caesar. Or Hitler. I want to know what leads a man to attempt to usher in such a violent Empire.
4. Do you feel that you can relate to a certain historical figure personality wise? If so, who, and how?
Certainly nobody that comes to mind. Lots of historical figures I find intriguing but no one that I really feel I relate to or find common ground with.
5. If you dropped your wallet out of a moving train, what would you do?
Shit man I have no idea how’d I’d manage to do that but it would suuuuck. I guess I’d get off at the next stop and then backtrack. Or if it was in a place that had cameras or something like that that would get me in trouble I’d call the train company and ask them if they can get it for me.
6. You can be in any person’s body, ANYONE! Like, it could be a celebrity or politician or whatever for a week. Who would you choose?
That one is really difficult. I thought maybe like Tony Abbott and then just majorly fuck up but he is doing that fine by himself and still nothing changes so maybe I’d take over some higher up in the film industry and irreversibly greenlight a bunch of shit I want made.
7. Continuing on from question 6, what would you do during those seven days?
8. Do you tend to follow structure and rules, or do you like to make up things as you go along?
Definitely the latter. If I hadn’t done that I’d be fuuuucked throughout my formative years.
9. Are you a traveller or a homebody by nature?
I mostly like keeping to myself at home but I do get Cabin Fever eventually. Certainly a homebody in my majority though.
10. You are lost, and the only shelter you can find is some mysterious, large and seemingly haunted house. Would you go inside, seeking for some comfort or take your chances outside with the elements?
I’d mostly feel bad about breaking in to someone’s house but I’m not to worried about ghosts and the like.
11. What is something that other people are afraid of that doesn’t scare you one bit?
Ouija boards! That one I never really got but I have literally had people threaten to murder me if I was going to use one, and somehow didn’t get how that was more frightening than a plank of wood with letters on it.